Monday, February 6, 2017

    I remember a time when I needed to make an important decision and I consulted God for guidance and direction. But when God told me what to do, my own mind and feelings stirred me to the opposite direction of what God had told me to do. I ended up making the wrong decision by taking the wrong road and boy did I face the consequences of that decision!
    When we fail to obey the direction and voice of God, we live to regret it. When King Saul failed to follow specific direction...s from God, he had to face the consequences of being rejected by God as king. God took the Kingdom of Israel away from him and handed it to David.
    We must obey God's word and directions at all times. I know sometimes we think we are "helping" God by deviating from his instructions and plan, but God doesn't need our help. King Saul thought sacrificing the sheep, goats, cattle, and plunder he took from the Amalekites, would please the Lord - even though God specifically told him to destroy everything. He was wrong because bible says in 1 Samuel 15:11 that God was "sorry that he ever made Saul king"
    1 Samuel 15:22 says, "But Samuel replied, What is more pleasing to the Lord: your burnt offerings and sacrifices or your obedience to his voice? Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the fat of rams"
    Seek God's direction in all you do and OBEY his direction and his WORD. May God lead you into this new blessed week. May he go before you, May he go with you and May he follow you in all you do. May God continue to bless you and your families!
    ***Happy New Week my Friends!***
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment