Thursday, August 17, 2017



Even after being careful to follow all the commands, decrees, and regulations
that God has commanded to us in His #word, we are still bound to sin. If you are human, sin is inevitable. Psalm 51 should be our daily food. We are bound to slip here and there no matter how holy we strive to live and we might not even realize some of our sins. David called them "innermost sins". That is why King David asked this question in prayer; "Who perceives his unintentional sins?"
And then he #continued to pray for God to cleanse him from #all his #hidden faults. Even though David knew God loved him, he also knew this kind of sincere prayer was very necessary. I want you to join me today as we pray the same prayer David prayed in Psalm 19:12-13, "How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin"
We pray this in Jesus' Name. Amen!
If you prayed this prayer with me, May God answer your prayers. May God give you grace to always live his word. May God continue to bless you and your families!
***Happy Thursday my Friends***
By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment