Saturday, July 9, 2016




    "What’s more, your relative Elizabeth has become pregnant in her old age!
    PEOPLE USED TO SAY SHE WAS BARREN, but she has conceived a son and is now in her sixth month. FOR THE WORD OF GOD WILL NEVER FAIL".....Luke 1:36-37
    I don't know what people are saying about you right now and I don't know what your anxious prayers are, but I know that if you believe that the power of God's word will manifest in your life, God WILL answer all your prayers.
    It is my prayer that LIKE Elizabeth, God WILL CHANGE what people USED to call you.
    It is my prayer that God will CHANGE your destiny from whatever Satan has predicted for you. Don't forget that THE WORD OF GOD WILL NEVER FAIL. He WILL do what He has promised in your life.
    May you look back...days, weeks, months from now and CONFIDENTLY say;
    "PEOPLE USED TO call me....but now God has made me..."
    May GOD'S WILL unfold in your life and in your family!
    May God continue to bless you and your families!

    ****Happy Thursday Everyone!*****


No comments:

Post a Comment