Sunday, October 16, 2016


On our first date, my husband said to me; "I will marry you" and we both laughed it off :)
But in order for that statement to materialize, we spent a lot of time talking and getting to know each other over the course of time. The more time we spent together, the stronger our relationship grew.
And we never stopped talking to each other even after we got married. Because we still spend time together and actually talk to each other, our relationship keeps on growing stronger daily. Really - In order for any relationship to keep growing, you must talk and keep spending time together on a daily basis.
As a Christian, your walk with God IS a RELATIONSHIP which must be nurtured into growing stronger daily. Prayer is basically talking to God and devotion is your intimate time with Him. When you faithfully combine prayer and his word together, awesome things begin to happen.
Daniel 6:19-20 states;
"Very early the next morning, the king got up and hurried out to the lions’ den. When he got there, he called out in anguish, “Daniel, servant of the living God! Was your God, whom YOU serve so FAITHFULLY, able to rescue you from the lions?”..
Listen to the question again my friend:
"Was YOUR God, whom YOU serve so FAITHFULLY" ABLE to rescue you from the lions?"
Oh we KNOW our God is extremely ABLE!
But before we can expect God's ability in our situation, we must make sure we are serving him FAITHFULLY! God rescued Daniel because Daniel was a faithful servant. If you're wondering why God hasn't showed up yet in your situation, ask yourself these questions;
"How is my SERVICE to him?"
"Am I serving God FAITHFULLY? Or
"Am I wishy-washy in my daily walk with him?" "How's my RELATIONSHIP with him?"
If your answers are negative, it's not too late, YOU can still turn it around. #TalkToGodDaily.
May God continue to bless you and your families!
****Happy Saturday My Friends! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment