Thursday, November 10, 2016

    Today, we must reflect on our lives and see how far God has brought us. Let's also remember just how MERCIFUL God has been to us by not holding our numerous sins against us. Every day, week, month and year, He blesses us with, is a grand opportunity for us to start fresh by learning from our mistakes. I know God has been GRACIOUS and FAITHFUL to all of us. Even if some of us are not where we want to be - YET, we are not where we USED to be.
    Today, God is telling us exactly ...what He said to Zerubbabel in Zechariah 4:6, "It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit".
    Let's continue this blessed week with the most awesome, intimate and powerful WORSHIP.
    "Oh, MAGNIFY the Lord with me, And let us EXALT His name TOGETHER. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears"....Psalm 34:3-4
    "Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who FORGIVES all your iniquities, Who HEALS all your diseases, Who REDEEMS your life from destruction, Who CROWNS YOU with lovingkindness and TENDER MERCIES"!
    Make this a week of WORSHIP to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When problems crawls up this week, tell that problem what the Lord told you in the beginning of this week, "It is NOT by force nor by strength, BUT BY MY SPIRIT".
    Turn every worry that comes up into awesome and genuine WORSHIP to GOD.
    May God continue to bless you and ORDER YOUR STEPS always!!
    Amen!
    ***Have a blessed day Everyone!***
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment