Tuesday, January 31, 2017

    "Now the Lord said to Samuel, “You have mourned long enough for Saul. I have rejected him as king of Israel, so fill your flask with olive oil and go to Bethlehem. Find a man named Jesse who lives there, for I have selected one of his sons to be my king.” But Samuel asked, “HOW CAN I DO THAT? If Saul hears about it, HE WILL KILL ME.”. 1 Samuel 16:1-2
    :) Really Samuel?!..
    After God rejected Saul as King of Israel, God instructed Samuel to go and anoint one of Jesse's sons a...s King (David). But Samuel was afraid of being killed by Saul. Listen.. God asked Samuel to do something for him and instead of Samuel obliging right away, he was afraid of a "mere human being" - Saul! I'm sure we've all been there - you know? We've been in a situation where we tend to fear a person more than God. We get more worried about what that person would say or do - instead of trusting God to lead and protect us. But we are to fear God and not man. "Man" has no power over our future or our success. Please know that when we trust and obey God's direction, mere human beings cannot harm us. Nothing formed against us by humans shall stand. Oh No!! King David said in Psalm 118:6, "The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: WHAT CAN MAN DO UNTO ME?" #FearGodNotMan. May God continue to bless you and your families!
    ***Have a great day My Friends! ***
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment