Monday, January 30, 2017


    There were times when I told myself that "I am too broken to preach a sermon today" or "I feel too broken to read the word today" or "I am too broken to pray at the moment"...
    But then I remembered my old friend Job in the bible and everything he endured and I asked myself "if Job had felt too "broken" to hang onto the Lord, if Job had given up, would he had lived long enough to bask in the Glory and blessings of God? Absolutely NOT!
    As your divine miracles and breakthroug...hs approaches, trials and tribulations also begin to surface, Satan pushes you into a very tight and uncomfortable corner and if you don't stay strong and vigilant, you WILL fall and miss out on those breakthroughs and blessings.
    Bible says in Job 42:12; "So the Lord blessed Job in the second half of his life even more than in the beginning. For now he had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 teams of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys"
    Hold onto God's word. Ignore the "side-dishes": slander, gossip, rumors, talebearing, jealousy, backbiting and hardships of any kind. Focus on serving the Lord and you will experience God's blessings. May God continue to bless you and your families!
    ***Have a blessed day My Friends!***
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment