Sunday, June 26, 2016



"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!" -Ephesians 3:20-21

Let’s Pray

Dear Daddy, Sometimes I pray and at the same time try to figure out how to remedy the situation on my own.
But I know for a fact that when I place a troubling situation in Your hands and take my hands off, You answer the prayer in a much better way than I could have ever imagined. Today, I cast this one thing I need so badly into your mighty hands.
Thank you for answering my prayers exceedingly abundantly more than I could ever ask or think. Thank you for being FAITHFUL even when I don't deserve it. Thank you for your unfailing love for me.

In Jesus’ Name I Pray,

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment