Sunday, June 19, 2016



So I went for a walk the other day and decided to buy eggs from Kroger. You know how it is - we go to the store with the intention of buying ONE thing and you end up leaving the store with TEN things. Well, I left Kroger with alot more than originally intended - with total disregard of the fact that I didn't drive there I had many shopping bags in both hands. I think it's safe to say that I was indeed struggling with all those heavy bags I immediately began to regret my de...cision to buy more than I had planned. As I crossed the street, a school bus dropped off a few high school kids in front of the subdivision and the kids started walking to their various homes. Suddenly, one of the white girls walked back to me and said "Hi Ma'am, can I help you with the bags? I see you are struggling". I was SHOCKED because people don't do that anymore. People don't help strangers anymore - for many different reasons - especially this generation. I was so MOVED by the girl's desire to help me. I decided to share the story for everyone to know that, there are still good Samaritans out there. God is good.
IMAGINE how BEAUTIFUL this world would be - if we ALL HELP each other and YES, even strangers!
And guess what her name was...GRACE.
Yep. She introduced herself as GRACE. Pure angel! Matthew 5:16 says,
"In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father"

I know these days, helping strangers can actually get you in a lot of trouble. I have heard of stories where people sue or accuse good Samaritans of "wrongdoing", but please don't let that stop you. If you help a stranger "out of the goodness of your heart" and without any evil motives, God WILL protect YOU from ungrateful strangers. ‪#‎HelpSomeOneToday‬.
God bless you and your families!

***Have a BLESSED weekend Everyone!****
By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment