Monday, June 20, 2016


We can't call ourselves Christians and still be ready to "flow" wherever the wind blows us. We can't be Christians and be "undecided" at the same time. As someone once said "We can't play "peekaboo" with God. Bible says, “I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!
You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked"...Revelation 3:15-17


My dear friends, Jesus said “Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me......Matthew 12:30
If I were to ask you this question today, "what is a Christian or what does the word "Christian" mean? Or Are you a Christian?"....
Some of you will say yes I am a Christian, others will say "a Christian is a someone who goes to church regularly", or "a Christian is some who prays a lot, some will even argue that "a Christian is someone who obeys the ten commandments in the Bible". Some will also say "a Christian is someone who gives cheerfully to the needy and helps others. And if you decide to include Webster in the debate, Webster will also define a "Christian" as, a person who believes in the teachings of Jesus Christ".
While all the above definitions are awesome and are characteristics of a Christian, none of them actually defines the Christian. I believe a Christian is a person who has made a PERSONAL decision to have a GENUINE and AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIP with Jesus Christ and to LIVE ACCORDING to the WORD.
2 Corinthians 5:17 says "This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!"
That means after that person makes that PERSONAL decision, they must also change their ways, and with the HELP of the Holy Spirit, they will become NEW.
God will NOT compromise. You NEED to make up your mind. Call it whatever you want; a CHOICE or DECISION, doesn't matter. God will NEVER compromise. Decide now, are you a Christian?, Are you WITH GOD or against Him?

‪#‎HaveYouAcceptedJesusChrist‬?
May God continue to bless you and your family!

*****Happy Thursday my Friends*****
By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment