Tuesday, August 16, 2016

In the past when things weren't going well for me or when I needed God to show up, I'd pray like there's no tomorrow. I'd pray 24/7 and I'd sometimes fast too. Why? Because I desperately needed God's attention. But after God had responded to my fervent prayers and life begins to look good for me, I'd relax and as someone would say; "cool it" with the prayers.
Now, I know most of us do that. If we used to pray for one hour during hardships and tribulations, we either reduce the prayers to 5 minutes or quit praying entirely once God calms the storm in our lives. In short, we assume Satan has given up on us and so there's no need for anymore prayers. But that assumption is a serious and dangerous mistake, because Satan and his cohorts NEVER give up. Remember when God asked Satan in Job 1:7 “Where have you come from?”
Satan answered the Lord, “I have been patrolling the earth, watching everything that’s going on.”
Satan NEVER gives up, he will retract when God shows up, but if you give up on prayers, be rest assured that they WILL return even stronger than ever before.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 tells us to;
"Always be joyful. NEVER STOP PRAYING.
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus"
#SatanDoesntGiveUp. #WhyShouldYou?
May God continue to bless you and your families!
****Have a blessed day my Friends!****

No comments:

Post a Comment