Sunday, August 21, 2016

      There's no way your will or my will can match God's will. We can never understand His will for us. As a matter of fact, the road to His will and purpose can be very bumpy, very uncomfortable and sometimes, doesn't even make sense because we can not predict the end results. But if we submit to Him and if we obey His directions every step of the way, God will totally blow our minds by giving us tremendous success beyond our wildest dreams. OR God can drive us into failure and misery in order to give us overwhelming success in the end. As I said, we can never understand His will for us. Either way, God's way and will is always perfect. We must allow Him to order our steps even when it doesn't make sense.
      King David wrote in Psalm 40;
      "I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along. He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the Lord"

      May God's WILL UNVEIL in your life. May God go before you, go with you and follow you always. May God continue to bless you and your families!
      ****Have a blessed My Friends!****

No comments:

Post a Comment