Tuesday, August 30, 2016


    In Nehemiah 1:11, Nehemiah prayed this prayer; "O Lord, please hear my prayer! Listen to the prayers of those of us who delight in honoring you. Please grant me success today by making the king favorable to me. Put it into his heart to be kind to me.”
    As you begin this beautiful blessed week, it is my prayer that the God of heaven, the Creator of everything, the Great and Awesome God who keeps his covenant of unfailing love and Grace with those who love him and obey ALL his ...commandments - will answer your prayer.
    I pray that Yahweh will look down on you, grant you SUCCESS and cause the RIGHT people to be FAVORABLE to you every where you go.
    May God put kindness in the hearts of your enemies towards you. May God show you the way to go and LEAD you as you go.
    May God continue to bless you and your families!

    ****Happy New Week Everyone!****
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment