Friday, September 2, 2016

    I don't know about you, but when God first called me into ministry - I couldn't believe God will favor ME THIS way! I remember thinking and asking; "Me? Evangelist? No way!"
    I remember saying to my husband "maybe God made a mistake and accidentally picked me - maybe he really meant to pick someone else - definitely not me" Then I started making myself a list of reasons why God couldn't and wouldn't possibly call ME. I told myself "I am a sinner - has God SEEN my resume?...?" "How can I get another person to repent"? There's just no way! I didn't think I deserved this FAVOR.
    You have to understand that, when God wants to do something impossible, he usually uses the unlikely, impossible, unimportant, people. He uses the ones human beings have labelled "useless" - to accomplish his task. Understand that Satan will also TRY to deter, discourage and stop you from being used by God. Satan will use your past by playing mind games on you, he will also use people and situations to stop you. But Ephesians 6:11 encourages us to "Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be ABLE to STAND firm against all strategies of the devil"
    Your calling might be a different blessing altogether; it might be a huge promotion, or huge break that you thought was impossible, it can be anything, God CAN blow your mind - but whatever God decides to do with you, allow Him and don't give Satan room to maneuver.
    Be vigilant. #ArmYourselfWithPrayer.
    #DontDoubtGod. God doesn't make mistakes. God KNOWS our past, present and future. So if He decides to favor you, accept it with great honor and humility. Yes - You might not deserve it, but if God thinks you deserve THAT FAVOR, who are you to doubt Him? #LetHimUseYou.
    May God continue to bless you and your families!
    **** Have a blessed day My Friends! ****
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment