Thursday, September 29, 2016

I had a very interesting conversation with a lady some time ago and after some counseling, I felt the need to share a little bit of the story with you because most of us are guilty of this very thing. So, this lady was so angry with a few members of her family and she had all her victims neatly fastened and tied with a grudge inside her heart - literally a time bomb waiting for the appropriate time to avenge. These people obviously had no idea she was angry with them, because they seem to have a great relationship with her. So I asked the lady what they had done to upset her so badly. Her answer was; "Well, I was told by someone that they said this and that about me, and I was told they did this and that to me behind my back"... and so on. I couldn't believe her explanation!
So I asked; "All this anger is based on something someone said they did and not something they said or did DIRECTLY to you??"

Most of us can relate to this lady's story. We hate someone BASED on hearsay and gossip.
My friends, if you line up five people and wisper a message into the first person's ears and ask them to pass it on, I promise you that by the time the message gets to the fifth person, it would be a completely different message. Keep in mind that rumors changes as it flies.
Psalm 1:1 says, "Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners or join in with mockers"

Don’t ever make a decision solely based on what someone said. Investigate the matter so that you can make a FACTUAL informed decision. May God continue to bless you and your families!
****Have a blessed day My Friends!****

No comments:

Post a Comment