Wednesday, September 7, 2016


"Who am I kidding? things like this never happens to PEOPLE LIKE ME".. "there's just no way I can accomplish that because PEOPLE LIKE ME just don't get this lucky ".. "This kind of blessings only happens to others - not ME".
.."Oh I shouldn't get my hopes up - it won't happen for ME".....
These are the kind of thoughts some of us have before we try ANYTHING and we get surprised when we don't succeed. We take one look at our past, family and roots and we conclude that nothing worth accomplishing can come our way. REALLY??! :)
I mean, you ARE a child of a God who CAN make anything possible. You ARE a child of a God who MADE EVERYTHING and EVERYONE.
So I ask: If it can happen for others, why can't it happen for YOU? Bible says in Matthew 18:18;
“Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

BECAUSE you ARE His precious child, God has already given you the keys of the kingdom of heaven therefore you must know that WHATEVER YOU BIND here on earth WILL be bound in heaven. That means WHATEVER YOU prophesy about your own life WILL happen. So please prophesy GREAT and POSITIVE things, backed by the confidence of knowing that God will grant you the wisdom, knowledge, favor, grace and blessings to accomplish THAT THING. #TrustGod.
May God continue to bless you and your families!
****Have a blessed day My Friends! ****

No comments:

Post a Comment