Friday, September 30, 2016

There were times when the last thing I wanted to do was talk to God or read his WORD, I just didn't "feel" like it. I remember going through a difficult time and even though I knew what the WORD says about that situation and even though God revealed what was REALLY going on to me, I still couldn't bring myself to stay strong. I couldn't even pray effectively. It took a long time for me to grasp God's direction and his WORD on the matter. I got weak spiritually and physically - the flesh took over!
Has that ever happened to you???
God is Sovereign, All-knowing and powerful. BECAUSE God created us, He knows how weak we can get. He knows that sometimes even though the Spirit may be willing to remember and obey his WORD, the flesh might hold back due to different circumstances.
That is why Jesus told us in Matthew 26:41 to "Keep watch and PRAY, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak!”

To keep your flesh aligned with your spirit, you MUST PRAY more. Study the Bible DAILY. Remember to read the WORD when the flesh gets weak and prayer seems far fetched. May God give you STRENGTH when you get weak and May God be your ROCK to lean on.
May God favor you in ways that WILL BLOW your mind! !!
May God continue to BLESS you and your families!
****Have a blessed day My Friends! ****

No comments:

Post a Comment