Tuesday, September 6, 2016


    As a teenager, I used to think everyone who smiled in my face loved me. I thought everyone was just like me and would tell me if I ever offended them in anyway. I thought life was like an open book where everyone was exactly as you see them. Naive, right? yep.
    But then I met a lady named Debra. She was a coworker at my very first job. Debra gave me so many reality checks I lost count. This lady was so sweet to everyone - in their presence, but she always had something ...bad to say about them the minute they turned their backs. At first I thought maybe she just had beef with the first person she talked about, but it turned out it wasn't personal gossip was just in her nature. She managed to turn many people against each other - secretly through her little gossips - while pretending to love all of them openly - Until the "D-day" came when she was exposed at a party.
    Secrets and lies catches up to you - eventually.
    Bible says; "The time is coming when everything that is covered up will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all. Whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be shouted from the housetops for all to hear!"...Luke 12:2-3

    My Friends, Secrets eventually gets exposed. Those of us who are dangerously operating in secret while pretending to be "helping or loving" one another must be careful. For people might not be aware of your "true" presence in their lives, but be rest assured that Yahweh KNOWS you extremely well and He will expose your doings to light for all to see. People, we can never deceive God, so why do we even try???
    May God continue to bless you and your families!
    ***Have a blessed day my dear friends! ***
    By Evangelist Naomi Antwi

No comments:

Post a Comment